Stainless steel components create a durable long lasting trigger gun, especially suitable when using alkalines. Comfort technology designed trigger system actually helps the operator keep the trigger open. Fatigue is reduced, allowing longer work periods.
- Stainless steel components, s
uitable when using alkalines.
- 303 Stainless Steel Housing.
- Proper spray angle for optimal positioning of pressure points.
- The Relax-Action™, German Engineered Technology reduces trigger pulling force by 40% and holding force up to 90% compared to usual competitors spray gun.
- Easiest opening and holding trigger in it's class.
- Max Pressure 5,000 PSI
- Max Temp 300° F
- Max Flow Rate 12 GPM
- Inlet 3/8" FPT
- Outlet 1/4" FPT
KEW Quick connect
We highly recommend upgrading your coupling and plug to the Kew Style.
Standard quick connect couplings get the job done, but over time leaks and worn down threads become an issue. The KEW coupling system eliminates these issues.