When Stars+Stripes mix on the vehicle surface, a resulting pH shock will activate the cleaning reaction. This dual stage process breaks the static bond of dirt and road film from the surface, allowing the high psi rinse to remove more grime than any single stage application and also results in a neutral pH. This process saves the user up to 80% of the time it would normally take to do a mitt wash. Using two soaps also lets us tackle more grime by allowing us to use a wider range of surfactants that help with many different types of grime.
The Innovation of the PF22.2 Foam Cannon lies in the nozzle. This foam cannon offers adjustable fan blades & adjustable spray pattern (vertically or horizontally) as it throws thick foam onto your vehicle, house, fence, sidewalk, roof or other washable items.
Every foam cannon now includes 2 extra replacement Foam Agitator Pads, which are an easy replacement part that can occasionally clog on foam cannons, you'll be glad you have them later!
The Mezzo valve provides a two-way shuttle valve system in a sleek light weight style. It is full shut-off when engaged on one side or the other which offers full pressure on the left or right side.
No situation is the same in the world washing & degreasing. Different seasons, paint conditions, power washers, etc all play a huge role in how you wash.
STARS + STRIPES arrives SUPER concentrated. Stretch it out or go a little heavier. This is up to you. Wash a small section and adjust your soaps if needed. Use this technique when ever starting a new wash.
PREP THE SOAPS
1. Fill both foamer bottles with 800 milliliters of water.
2. In one of the foamers, fill remaining with Stars.
3. In the other foamer, fill the remaining with Stripes.
4. Attach both foam cannons to the Mezzo Valve.
5. Set adjustment knob on top of foamers to minimum, this will conserve soap usage and frequency of refills. If needed tighten knob toward plus to increase foam thickness and performance for extra dirty jobs or road film that has baked on for a long period of time.
1. Knock off any heavy build up with a high PSI pre-rinse.
2. Foam STARS onto vehicle, working from bottom to top. Work in a manageable sized section. Streaking can occur on polished aluminum if the soaps dry before they are rinsed off.
3. Foam STRIPES directly over Stars working from bottom to top. Do not let the soap dwell. It's important to start rinsing while both soaps are still foamy and clinging to the surface.
4. Rinse left to right starting at the bottom of the foamed area. Use high PSI and stay within 12" of surface. Doing this creates a line in the foam and lets you keep track of where you have not rinsed yet. Missing a section while rinsing will leave behind road film.
*When vehicle's surface temperature is hot, pre-cool with cold water rinse before soap application.
MTM PF22.2 FOAM CANNON
MTM MEZZO VALVE
I love the products and service. I emailed them as they were out of stock on a product. They responded quickly with an answer and the next day I checked the website and everything was back in stock for me to order.
Thank you Scott I appreciate ya!
Absolutely love this product, the foam cannons are top of the line and work wonders at saving shop unlike other foam cannons, the chem x touchless two step system made quick work of a five truck fleet, customer was happy, and so was I, great product!
Makes my day to hear it Aiden thanks for using my stuff!
It was good,I've used it before.my boss thought the trucks looked good.looking to get the foam cannon next to hand wash seems to work great as well
Thanks for the feedback Dwayne!
works as advertised after a couple washes and and get the hang of it works awesome
That's great to hear thank you William!