Chem-X Stars + Stripes when combined on the vehicle surface create the ultimate touchless wash. These formulas are designed for everything from the most high end show trucks and trailers to cars, motorcycles, hot rods, RV's, buses to construction equipment.
When Stars+Stripes mix on the vehicle surface, a resulting pH shock will activate the cleaning reaction. This dual stage process breaks the static bond of dirt and road film from the surface, allowing the high psi rinse to remove more grime than any single stage application and also results in a neutral pH. This process saves the user up to 80% of the time it would normally take to do a mitt wash. Using two soaps also lets us tackle more grime by allowing us to use a wider range of surfactants that help with many different types of grime.
Each kit includes 2 foam cannons. Choose between 2 Chrome Cannons or 2 MTM P22.2 Foam Cannons.
The Innovation of the PF22.2 Foam Cannon lies in the nozzle. This foam cannon offers adjustable fan blades & adjustable spray pattern (vertically or horizontally) as it throws thick foam onto your vehicle, house, fence, sidewalk, roof or other washable items.
Each MTM PF22.2 Foam Cannons include 2 extra replacement Foam Agitator Pads, which are an easy replacement part that can occasionally clog on foam cannons, you'll be glad you have them later!
No situation is the same in the world washing & degreasing. Different seasons, paint conditions, power washers, etc all play a huge role in how you wash.
STARS + STRIPES arrives SUPER concentrated. Stretch it out or go a little heavier. This is up to you. Wash a small section and adjust your soaps if needed. Use this technique when ever starting a new wash.
PREP THE SOAPS
1. Fill both foamer bottles with 800 milliliters of water.
2. In one of the foamers, fill remaining with Stars.
3. In the other foamer, fill the remaining with Stripes.
4. Set adjustment knob on top of foamers to minimum, this will conserve soap usage and frequency of refills. If needed tighten knob toward plus to increase foam thickness and performance for extra dirty jobs or road film that has baked on for a long period of time.
1. Knock off any heavy build up with a high PSI pre-rinse.
2. Foam STARS onto vehicle, working from bottom to top. Work in a manageable sized section. Streaking can occur on polished aluminum if the soaps dry before they are rinsed off.
3. Foam STRIPES directly over Stars working from bottom to top. Do not let the soap dwell. It's important to start rinsing while both soaps are still foamy and clinging to the surface.
4. Rinse left to right starting at the bottom of the foamed area. Use high PSI and stay within 12" of surface. Doing this creates a line in the foam and lets you keep track of where you have not rinsed yet. Missing a section while rinsing will leave behind road film.
*When vehicle's surface temperature is hot, pre-cool with cold water rinse before soap application.
MTM PF22.2 FOAM CANNON
Easy to use stars and stripes with the new chrome cannons. Unreal results with no effort. Basicaly Foam and rinse and enjoy the shine. Don't for get the heavy duty to get that frame in top notch shape. Great job guys at chem-x
Man that looks good nice truck Scott thanks for the review!
i can not believe how good this works I have been telling everyone about this
Haaha thanks Leonard much appreciated!❌
I love the item