The ultimate set up designed for maximum flexibility. With this you can use the double foam cannon Mezzo Valve for touchless washing, or attach the KEW to QC adaptor to directly hook up a single foam cannon for applying single step mitt washes or sealants like our Snake Oil Touchless Sio2. This layout allows you to attach any foam cannon and any length lance you want on the fly.
These 5 gallon dispensing pails save wasted time when refilling foam cannons by allowing you to pre mix our super concentrated soaps to the perfect strength for your application!
Add 4 gallons of water to each pail, top off with the included super concentrated gallons, install the faucets, fill up your foam cannons and get washing.
The Mezzo valve provides a two-way shuttle valve system in a sleek light weight style. It is full shut-off when engaged on one side or the other which offers full pressure on the left or right side.
We took the very best Suttner components and pieced them together in a layout with pure functionality and durability in mind.
An almost fully stainless lance that is built to hold up in harsh environments. This classic layout is the most common in seen in the power washer industry. This Lance features a Kew style coupling and plug where the gun connects to the lance.
The KEW to QC adaptor lets you directly hook up a single foam cannon for applying single step mitt washes or sealants like our Snake Oil Touchless Sio2.
PREP THE SOAPS
1. Add 4 gallons of water to each pail.
2. Top off with the included super concentrated gallons.
3. Install the faucets, fill up your foam cannons.
4. Attach both foam cannons to the Mezzo Valve.
5. Set adjustment knob on top of foamers to minimum, this will conserve soap usage and frequency of refills. If needed tighten knob toward plus to increase foam thickness and performance for extra dirty jobs or road film that has baked on for a long period of time.
*If a stronger mix is preferred, add 3 gallons of water instead of 4 gallons of water.
1. Knock off any heavy build up with a high PSI pre-rinse.
2. Foam STARS onto vehicle, working from bottom to top. Work in a manageable sized section. Streaking can occur on polished aluminum if the soaps dry before they are rinsed off.
3. Foam STRIPES directly over Stars working from bottom to top. Do not let the soap dwell. It's important to start rinsing while both soaps are still foamy and clinging to the surface.
5. Rinse left to right starting at the bottom of the foamed area. Use high PSI and stay within 12" of surface. Doing this creates a line in the foam and lets you keep track of where you have not rinsed yet. Missing a section while rinsing will leave behind road film.
*When vehicle's surface temperature is hot, pre-cool with cold water rinse before soap application.