Excellent Quality, Value-Priced, Durable, Premium 70/30 Blend, Super Soft, EDGELESS All-Purpose Terry Microfiber Detailing and Cleaning Towel. With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company's miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice. for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED.
Size:16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
Blend:70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Material Weight:365 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border / Edging:Ultrasonic Cut Edge
Material:100% Split Microfiber
- Interior Cleaning - All Surfaces Including Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Carpet, Metal, Wood and More
- Removal of Polish / Wax / Detailing Sprays / Glaze / Sealant
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Cleaning Tip: "Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization"
- Excellent All-Purpose Detailing and Cleaning Towel
- Premium 70/30 Blend and Edgeless Design = Totally Paint Safe
- Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Wax, Glaze, and Sealants with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction
- Side 1 = Slightly Longer Fibers for Removal of Loose Particles & Buffing
- Side 2 = Shorter Pile, Tighter Terry Weave for Removal of Excess Detailing Product
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Other Sensitive Surfaces
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.